COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
COVID-19 Office Protocols:
- All patients must come to their appointment alone unless it is absolutely necessary; they need a companion who is their transportation and/or aide/assistant.
- All patients will be asked to stay in their cars until their appointment time.
- All staff will be medically screened at the start of each workday, be required to wear a mandatory mask, and be required to wear gloves when seeing patients.
- All patients will be medically screened prior to the start of their appointment.
- All patients will be required to sanitize hands and wear a mandatory mask. If you have your own mask, please bring it with you to your appointment. If not, we will supply you with a mask.
- No patient will wait in the waiting room. You will be directly brought back to an exam room.
- Absolutely no walk-ins will be accepted. All patients must have an appointment. If you are in need of supplies, please call (937) 293-7877. We can coordinate a supply pick up.
- Our waiting areas and professional offices are sterilized between patients.
- Our pens and tablets are sterilized between each use.
- We have removed commonly touched items such as newspapers, reading materials, etc., from our waiting rooms and exam rooms.